Reading Well for Dyslexia Parent Guide 2018-19
Everything a parent of a child with dyslexia should know.
If you are the parent of a child struggling to read, this guide is packed with the critical information needed to get your child on the right track for successful learning and confidence building.
The Reading Well for Dyslexia Parent Guide is packed with everything a parent with a struggling reader must know:
* Dyslexia basics including symptoms, causes, methods of assessment and testing.
* The most comprehensive tables of state-by-state resources you will find anywhere: schools, tutoring centers (180 that are free!), community organizations and more.
* Now contains U.K. and Canadian content.
* A parent primer on IT including recommended software applications and helpful hardware.
* A state-by-state list of dyslexia-related laws and what they mean for you as a parent.
* Designed with the dyslexic reader in mind: friendly fonts, colors, spacing and loaded with images, tables and charts—because parents of dyslexics are often dyslexic, something we haven't forgotten!
* Sells for just $14.99 (U.S.) which is about the same cost as 15 minutes of tutoring.
* Funds raised help make our website possible.
Like this product?
Spread the word about it and earn 25.00% of the purchase price on sales you refer.
Join our affiliate program