The Reading Well for Dyslexia Parent Guide is packed with everything a parent with a struggling reader must know:
* Dyslexia basics including symptoms, causes, methods of assessment and testing.
* The most comprehensive tables of state-by-state resources you will find anywhere: schools, tutoring centers (180 that are free!), community organizations and more.
* Now contains U.K. and Canadian content.
* A parent primer on IT including recommended software applications and helpful hardware.
* A state-by-state list of dyslexia-related laws and what they mean for you as a parent.
* Designed with the dyslexic reader in mind: friendly fonts, colors, spacing and loaded with images, tables and charts—because parents of dyslexics are often dyslexic, something we haven't forgotten!
* Sells for just $14.99 (U.S.) which is about the same cost as 15 minutes of tutoring.
* Funds raised help make our website possible.